Activ5 Strength Training and Rehabilitation System
Activ5 is a Bluetooth-enabled, handheld isometric-based strength training device that, along with the Activ5 companion smartphone app, coaches users through five-minute full body workouts and measures data such as strength, precision and other personal metrics. Activ5 is ideal for everyone from working professionals who sit all day, to travellers, seniors, busy parents, students or simply those who find it challenging to fit in daily activity.
- Activ5 provides full body toning from both sitting and standing positions, and tracks results to monitor progression
- Activ5 can prevent muscle atrophy and increase strength by working out just 15 minutes per day
- Activ5 is personalised to the individuals unique strength level making it perfect for teens, adults & seniors
- Portable and versatile for standing or seated exercise at home, at work or when traveling
- Suitable for IOS and Android
Medical Professionals should be consulted before embarking on this or any exercise program.
ActivForce Strength Testing Guides
Click the links below for a range of suggested strength testing positions and assistance with device placement.