The AllCare Manor 3 section with no drop end section and long back rest section allows for a wide range of patient positions and examination procedures. Available with Electric or Hydraulic actuators, and featuring dual lift construction, the Manor Table offers excellent stability through all ranges of height adjustment. With its high quality construction, gas strut leg section operation, four retractable heavy duty castors, and four large pad levelling feet, this table is the ideal choice for any Therapy Department or Practice.
- Same sturdy construction as all the AllCare Preston tables but comes with an additional steel bracket underneath the table top at the leg section for full support of extreme downward force
- Shortened head section allows the patient to sit up right with full back support from the leg section up to 80 degrees
- Equipped with one motorised actuator for high/ low adjustment provides smooth and steady movement for patient comfort
- Individual "levelling foot" on all four corners
- Dual braced lifting arms for added strength and stability through all ranges of height adjustment
- Individual levelling feet on all four corners for stability on uneven surfaces
- Four retractable heavy duty castors for easy table movement and positioning
- Twin gas struts for solid head & leg section support
- Safety gas structs used to avoid entrapment and user injury
- Anatomically shaped, removable breathing hole providing patient support and comfort
- High quality construction and materials are used throughout for reliable and maintenance free operation
Please note there is a £125 delivery charge for this product with a 7-day lead time.
A member of our customer service team will be in touch to arrange a suitable delivery time.
If you have any questions please contact us via live chat, email or on 0333 3208582
- 200.00 KGS