AllCare Shoulder Pulley Exerciser is a simple yet effective piece of equipment which helps to strengthen the shoulder post injury or surgery.
Our door pulley system works to improve the range of motion in the shoulder through a variety of rotation, abduction and flexion exercises.
Simply attach to the door using the attachment, adjust the rope by knotting it to the desired length and you are ready to go.
Our door pulley exerciser is widely recommended as an integral part of rehabilitation and recovery programmes as it facilitates a wide range of passive, resistance and active strengthening exercises which may all be done in the comfort of your own home.
Ideal for home or work use, the shoulder door pulley features a strong firm rope which can be easily and securely fastened to most types of door using the simple attachment provided. The rope can then be easily adjusted to the required length by knotting it accordingly.
Two easy grip non-slip handles ensure that the AllCare Door Shoulder Exercise Pulley is not only easy to use but comfortable too.
This shoulder exerciser has already proven an invaluable tool in the process of shoulder rehabilitation as it allows the user to perform internal and external rotation, shoulder abduction and flexion exercises and improve their range of motion.
- Versatile piece of equipment designed for shoulder rehabilitation exercise.
- Can help strengthen and improve range of motion in the shoulder post-surgery or injury.
- Easy to assemble, fits most types of door.
- Firm rope, easily adjustable. Two comfortable easy grip handles.
- Ideal for post-surgery rehabilitation programmes. Often recommended in the treatment of frozen shoulder.
Main Material: PP and Metal. Rope/ PVC
Packed Weight: 250gms
Made in China