A detailed chart showing normal anatomy of the foot and common injuries. Each illustration is clealy labeled and injuries are textually described.
Anatomy and Injuries of the Foot and Ankle illustrates the following normal anatomy:
medial view of the bones and ligaments of the foot and ankle
lateral view of the bones and ligaments of the foot and ankle
nerve and blood supply to the foot and ankle
plantar view of arteries and nerves.
Anatomy and Injuries of the Foot and Ankle illustrates and describes the following common injuries:
- Forefoot injuries : bunions, Morton's neuroma, bunionette (Tailor's bunion), and hammertoe
- Midfoot injuries: Jones' fracture, Chopart avulsion fracture, Lisfranc dislocation, metatarsal stress fracture
- Hindfoot injuries : Achilles' tendon rupture, tarsal tunnel syndrome (which is becoming more common among snowboarders),calcaneal fracture and plantar fasciitis with heel spurs
- common sprains and factures
The chart also visually and textually describes movement about the ankle: inversion, eversion, dorsiflexion, and plantar flexion.
- 20" x 26" heavy weight paper laminated
- ISBN 9781587798382
- Made in USA
- 0.30 KGS