Dermatomes chart provides an easy to understand map of the approximate areas of skin supplied by nerves from a single spinal root.
The central figure beautifully and colourfully illustrates the cutaneious areas of peripheral nerve innervation, labelled with the corresponding dermatome.
- definition of a dermatome
- detailed illustration of the spinal cord with dorsal root ganglion
- development of dermatomes
- dermatomes in extremities
- 20" x 26" heavy weight paper laminated
- ISBN 9781587791116
- Made in USA
- 0.30 KGS