- Semi-rigid thumb spica portion is contoured to provide support, immobilisation and thumb abduction.
- Provides wrist stability with moderate motion restriction.
- An elastic wrist strap gives greater wrist stability.
- Aluminium stay can easily be reversed to fit right or left hand.
How To Wear:
- Position the contoured stay on the palm side of hand.
- The top strap goes between the thumb and forefinger and attaches at the back of hand.
- Secure each hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Wrap and secure the reinforced strap to desired compression
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Colle's fracture
- Post surgical use
|Size || Dimension ||Code |
|S ||14.0-15.9cm (5 1/2-6 1/4") ||OPP228830 |
|M ||15.9-18.4cm (6 1/4-7 1/4") ||OPP228840 |
|L || 18.4-21.0cm (7 1/4-8 1/4") ||OPP228850 |
|XL ||21.0-23.5cm (8 1/4-9 1/4") ||OPP228860 |
Measure circumference of the wrist.
Material: 75% Cotton, 25% Nylon