Soft Orthopaedic Wrist Support
- Free movement of fingers.
- Relieves and helps prevent wrist pain.
- Flexible palmar and dorsal stays help maintain wrist in a neutral position
How to Wear
- Insert the thumb through the thumb locking area and be sure the flexible spiral stays are positioned on the back of the hand.
- Wrap and secure the elastic strap around the wrist.
- Pull the elastic reinforcement straps and secure for extra compression
- Wrist sprain
- Wrist strain
Measure the Circumference of the wrist
|S||14.0-15.9cm (5 1/2-6 1/4")||OPP428830|
|M||15.9-18.4cm (6 1/4-7 1/4")||OPP428840|
|L||18.4-21.0cm (7 1/4-8 1/4")||OPP428850|
|XL||21.0-23.5cm (8 1/4-9 1/4")||OPP428860|
Material: 70% Nylon, 20% Spandex, 10% Rubber