A very strong, robust and aesthetically pleasing treatment couch with breathing hole and removable plug fitted as standard. Our two section neurology couch features 55mm retractable positioning castors with locking function and an adjustable self-levelling foot making them ideal for a wide range of healthcare environments and treatments procedures.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 350kg (55 stone)
- Precision bearings on all pivot points
- Hand switch fitted as standard
- Power assisted head section with anti-trap design
- Excellent height range from 45cm (18”) to 106cm (42”)
- Hoist clearance along entire length of couch
- Gas spring assisted back rest to +85 degrees
- Breathing hole and removable plug
- 50mm high density flame-retardant foam
- Antimicrobial contoured upholstery
- Fully compliant and CE marked
- Length: 190cm
- Width: 101cm
- Safe Load: 350kg
- Height range: 45cm - 106cm
- 3 year warranty on moving components
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- EEC classification - MDD93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard - IEC601 Part 1 + 60601. P (EN)
- IP rating - IPx4
- Vinyl flame retardant to CRIB5 (BS7176 inc. foam)
- Foam to BS 5852: Part 2: 1982, Ignition Source 5 (CRIB5)
Accessories (must be specified at time of order)
- Motorised backrest
- Single foot switch operation for electric models
- Double foot switch operation for electric models
- Paper towel holder
- Single piece top section
Due to the size and weight of this item additional delivery charges apply, please contact Customer Services to discuss your requirements.
There is a £150 delivery charge for this product and will be delivered direct by our manufacturer within 4-weeks.
A member of our customer service team will be in touch to arrange a suitable delivery time.
If you have any questions please contact us via live chat, email or on 0333 3208582