Performance 2/3 Section Electric Couch
A robust entry level Performance range of treatment couches, available in either 2 or 3 sections with electric height operation, making it ideal for a wide range of healthcare environments and treatments procedures.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 170kg (26 stone)
- Hoist clearance along entire length of couch
- 125mm diameter individually locking castors
- 50mm high density flame-retardant foam
- Excellent height range from 50cm (20”) to 95cm (37”)
- Antimicrobial upholstery
- Fully compliant and CE marked
- Hand switch fitted as standard
- Gas spring assisted back rest from -30 to +90 degrees with anti-trap design
Our range of upholstery vinyl is hard wearing, anti-bacterial, waterproof and fire resistant, as well as having good abrasion resistance. The range includes 8 different colours with ‘leather-look’ finish. See image for colour choices.
Optional Accessories (must be specified at time of ordering)
- Single foot switch operation
- Paper towel holder
- Phlebotomy arm
- Breathing hole and removable plug
- Length: 190cm
- Width: 66cm
- Safe Load: 170kg
- Height Range: 50cm - 95cm
- 1 year warranty on moving components
- 3 year warranty on frame
- EEC classification - MDD93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard - IEC601 Part 1 + 60601. P (EN)
- IP rating - IPx4
- Vinyl flame retardant to CRIB5 (BS7176 inc. foam)
- Foam to BS 5852: Part 2: 1982, Ignition Source 5 (CRIB5)
Please note there is a £75 delivery charge for this product and will be delivered direct by our manufacturer within 4-weeks.
A member of our customer service team will be in touch to arrange a suitable delivery time.
If you have any questions please contact us via live chat, email or on 0333 3208582