2 Section Electric/Hydraulic Couch
A very strong, robust and aesthetically pleasing treatment couch available with breathing hole and removable plug. Our two section couches feature 55mm retractable positioning castors with an adjustable self-levelling foot making them ideal for a wide range of healthcare environments and treatments procedures.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 250kg (39 stone)
- Choice of 2 models - hydraulic or electric height elevation
- Excellent height range from 48cm to 97cm
- 50mm high density flame-retardant foam
- Antimicrobial contoured upholstery
- Breathing Hole and Plug*
- Fully compliant and CE marked
- The power assisted head section incorporates anti-trap design
- Hand switch fitted as standard on electric models
- Hoist clearance along entire length of couch
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Gas spring assisted back rest from -30º to +85º
*Please advise at time of ordering if a Breathing hole is not required
Our range of upholstery vinyl is hard wearing, anti-bacterial, waterproof and fire resistant, as well as having good abrasion resistance. The range includes 8 different colours with ‘leather-look’ finish. See image for colour choices.
Optional Accessories (must be specified at time of ordering)
- Motorised backrest
- Single foot switch operation for electric models
- Double foot switch operation for electric models
- Paper towel holder
- Cot sides (powder coated, chrome plated or padded)
- Length: 192cm (head 69cm, seat 122cm)
- Width: 65cm
- Safe Load: 250kg
- Height range: 48cm - 97cm
- 3 year warranty on moving components
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- EEC classification - MDD93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard - IEC601 Part 1 + 60601. P (EN)
- IP rating - IPx4
- Vinyl flame retardant to CRIB5 (BS7176 inc. foam)
- Foam to BS 5852: Part 2: 1982, Ignition Source 5 (CRIB5)
Please note there is a standard £75* excl.VAT delivery charge for this couch and it will be delivered direct by our manufacturer within 4-weeks. This charge is based on a UK mainland address and an accessible ground floor location. A delivery surcharge may be applied for other locations.
A member of our customer service team will be in touch to arrange a suitable delivery time.
If you have any questions please contact us via live chat, email or on 0333 3208582.
*See Terms & Conditions