Ideal for practices and clinics for handing out to their patients, the AllCare Exercise Band is used in the rehabilitation and strengthening of joints in the musculature system. AlllCare Exercise Band can be used with ROM exercises to provide resistance and a resultant increase in strength. Use of AllCare Exercise Band can be throughout the rehabilitation process as it comes in varying grades of resistance, ranging from easy to super heavy. The resistance is marked by colour of the band, light colours = light resistance, and dark colours = heavy resistance.
Important Information: This product contains Latex. Please ensure that anyone using this item is made aware of the latex content to avoid any allergic reaction.
A typical exercise program will include:
A typical session will involve 3 - 5 sets of 15 repetitions. Sessions should only progress at the tolerance of the patient. If swelling or pain increases, step down the reps/sets/resistance.
- Steady 30% increase from colour to colour
- To use, simply cut a length from the roll and tie a knot to form a loop. The knot can be undone easily to change the length or size of the loop. AllCare Exercise Band may also be used as a single length
- Available in 6 colour coded resistances, providing a wide range of treatments
- Made under the international quality standard ISO 9002
- Available in 1.5m, 5.5m (6yd), 25m (28yd) rolls and 46m (50yd) Rolls
- Supplied in colour coded boxes, with perforated dispensing slot for easy access and storage
Box of 30 x 1.5m single colour (Individually Packaged)
Dimensions: 14.5cm x 25m
Main Material: Latex
Presented In: Colour Display Dispenser Box
Light - Yellow - 0.15mm x 1.5m x 30pcs
Medium - Red - 0.20mm x 1.5m x 30pcs
Firm - Green - 0.25mm x 1.5m x 30pcs
X Firm - Blue - 0.30mm x 1.5m x 30pcs
X Extra Firm - Black - 0.35mm x 1.5m x 30pcs
XX Extra Firm - Silver - 0.40mm x 1.5m x 30pcs
- 0.50 KGS