This entry level single motor podiatry treatment chair comes with full 90º leg drop and a shorter seat section allowing unrivalled patient comfort and access. This model features smooth gas strut operated back rest and divided leg rests.
- Electric height adjustment
- Leg section adjustable from -90º to +5º & backrest adjustment from -15º to +90º
- Stay level swing back arm rests for easy patient access (arms also removable)
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot joints
- Footrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- Length: 174cm
- Width: 62cm
- Height range: 48cm - 97cm
- Safe Load: 250kg
- 3 year warranty on moving components
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Fully compliant and CE marked
- EEC classification - MDD93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- IP rating - IPx4
- Electrical standard - IEC601 Part 1+ 60601. P (EN)
- Vinyl flame retardant to CRIB5 (BS7176 inc. foam)
- Foam to BS 5852: Part 2: 1982, Ignition Source 5 (CRIB5)
Please note there is a £75 delivery charge for this product and will be delivered direct by our manufacturer within 4-weeks.
A member of our customer service team will be in touch to arrange a suitable delivery time.
If you have any questions please contact us via live chat, email or on 0333 3208582